Great Things for Greater People
SM Celebrates 4 Years16/10/2013
Sadomba-Mahari Computers (Private) Limited turned four years old on the 16th of September 2013, marking the beginning of several initiatives being undertaken by our company including:
- "MY STUDIO" Web shows on smmovies.net, which will include cartoons, reality shows, music videos, documentaries, short films and comedy skits for a wide range of audiences, mostly teens and mature audiences.
- Zilyfe Community, which was officially launched on the 13th of September after having been online for a month
- Zimbabwe 2100, an action movie which will be coming soon towards the end of the year
- A partnership with Coolzee Family of Arts which will see collaboration in making cheaper music videos for indigenous musicians in Zimbabwe
- Other community projects - keep tabs on our news for more information
Keeping to our motto of "Great Things for Greater People" we are striving to continue to build our relationship with our local community in Zimbabwe and also plan the future expansion of the company organically by the reawakening of dormant projects and the reviving of missed links to bring the company into profitability in the next six months.
In the meantime, you may take time to watch our launch of Zilyfe and Zimbabwe 2100 below.
This article hasn't been commented yet.